About This CROSLEY
|Condition||Used Clear Title|
|Engine||CROSLEY 2 CYLINDER|
|Transmission||4 Spd Manual|
|Drivetrain||Rear Wheel Drive|
|Stock #||VIN 39011293|
Some of our used vehicles may be subject to unrepaired safety recalls. Check for a vehicle’s unrepaired recalls by VIN at https://vinrcl.safercar.gov/vin/?vin=39011293
Vehicle Overview1939 CROSLEY ROADSTER RESTORED RARE CLASSIC
- Absolutely Fantastic
- Acquired From Private Collector
- Complete Body Off Restoration
- Cosmetically + Mechanically Restored
- Restored To Excellent Standards
- Classic, Rare Find
- Fun Fun Fun
- Looks, runs & drives like a champ
- Unique Piece Of Automotive History
- Top to Bottom Beautiful
- Call (858)452-6060
- e: JLyons@SportsCarCompany
- Visit SportsCarCompany.com
- CALL (858)452-6060
- Powel Crosley Jr, of Cincinnati , Ohio, self made man, was a facinating guy- noted philanthropist, owner of Cincinnati Reds Baseball Team, creator of Crosley Broadcasting Corporation & much more.
- In the automotive arena, Crosley had ambitious plans, along with his younger brother, to build a subcompact convertible. In May 1939 , the first Crosley, a feat of clever manufacturing, was introduced at the Indianapolis Speedway.
- Decades ahead of their time and, fancied by some notable celebrities ,( ranging from Dwight D Eisenhower to Humphrey Bogart !), these lightweight, fuel efficient cars were not immediately embraced by everyday American consumers.
Here find a 1939 Crosley Roadster - a rare piece of automotive history, innovative engineering and, American can-do spirit!
Created by the Crosley brothers, the chassis had an 80-inch (2,032 mm) wheelbase using half-elliptic springs with beam axle in front and quarter-elliptic springs in the rear. The power came from a two-cylinder Waukesha air-cooled engine that had the fan as an integral part of the flywheel.
At 80 years young, today the Crosley Roadster is beloved and being collected by classic car lovers, hipsters and, unique car enthusiasts.
Questions? Call (858)452-6060
For more information contact Sports Car Company, Inc. at (858)452-6060 ; eMail:JLyons@SportsCarCompany ; CALL (858)452-6060
Call us for information and a personal referral to a preferred finance & lease company. Our luxury auto lease providers are happy to work with Sports Car Company clients and address specific needs. Get your financing secured today, call us at (858)452-6060
Most exotic cars have a factory warranty of two or three years. Whether a particular vehicle is in or out of warranty, when Sports Car Company sends a vehicle for service, it goes to the best techinicians in the industry. Ask us for more information about the service history or warranty life of any specific vehicle of interest.
Contact Us at 858-452-6060
We can facilitate the shipment of your vehicle across the USA, Asia and Europe.
Sports Car Company, Inc.7447 La Jolla Blvd , La Jolla, CA 92037
Call Us About This Vehicle: 858-452-6060