About This Ferrari
|Condition||Used Clear Title|
|Engine||3.6L 8 CYLINDER|
|Transmission||6 Spd Manual|
|Drivetrain||Rear Wheel Drive|
|Interior||Tan Full Leather|
Some of our used vehicles may be subject to unrepaired safety recalls. Check for a vehicle’s unrepaired recalls by VIN at https://vinrcl.safercar.gov/vin/?vin=ZFFYT53A220130250
Vehicle OverviewSOLD- 2002 FERRARI 360 SPIDER
MANUAL 6 SPEED
* Featuring Manual Transmission
* Red Exterior
* Tan Leather
* Daytona Style Seats
* Power Seats
* Tubi Exhaust
* Challenge Grill & Scuderia Ferrari Shields
* Red Brake Calipers
* Recent Major Service Including Belts Performed At Authorized Ferrari Service
* Books Tools Keys Records
* Looks & Drives Like A Show Winner
* This car is fantastic inside & out!
* Serving sports car lovers for 30 years -Let us serve you!
* See all inventory online at SportsCarCompany.com
* email us at: JLyons@SportsCarCompany
* (858)452-6060 For more information contact Sports Car Company, Inc. at (858)452-6060 ; eMail:JLyons@SportsCarCompany ; CALL (858)452-6060
Call us for information and a personal referral to a preferred finance & lease company. Our luxury auto lease providers are happy to work with Sports Car Company clients and address specific needs. Get your financing secured today, call us at (858)452-6060
Most exotic cars have a factory warranty of two or three years. Whether a particular vehicle is in or out of warranty, when Sports Car Company sends a vehicle for service, it goes to the best techinicians in the industry. Ask us for more information about the service history or warranty life of any specific vehicle of interest.
Contact Us at 858-452-6060
We can facilitate the shipment of your vehicle across the USA, Asia and Europe.
Sports Car Company, Inc.7447 La Jolla Blvd , La Jolla, CA 92037
Call Us About This Vehicle: 858-452-6060
It is the customer’s sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor eBizAutos is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer’s sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer, including the pricing for all added accessories.